Old September 6th 16, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Where would you go from Sedona AZ?

On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 2:16:20 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 5:26:10 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 6:34:37 AM UTC-7, Toller wrote:
What is a reasonable compromise between travel time and great skiing? Something more than Arizona Snowbowl. I happen to like groomed trails, so the amount they do is an important factor also.
Thanks.

Curiously, you are about equidistant between Big Bear areas and Northern New Mexico areas.

How about a tour of second-rank areas? Mt Charleston in Nevada, then June Mt in California, Mt Rose back in Nevada, and Mt Shasta in California. I guarantee no one has ever done that tour before.

I worked lifts at Mt. Rose in 1975. Stayed often at the Christmas Tree restaurant on the highway just below. My friend were caretakers. Had a place in Incline.