Old March 3rd 16, 07:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default volkl kendo vs stockli Stormrider 88

On Wednesday, 2 March 2016 15:40:49 UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, 29 February 2016 18:24:16 UTC-8, downhill wrote:

skiguy is ignored by me same boat as long time loon pointless to read
his crap as by his posting he is based in reality just like the loon...

Wow, did you actually read what wrote before pressing the Post button?

BTW, I can understand how you would want to ignore anyone or anything that "is based in reality" when reality for you is that you're an illiterate moron who can't ski worth crap and you think that NASTAR is anything like real racing. Here's a clue for you, NASTAR is to ski racing what a kiddie go-cart track is to formula 1.