Old September 2nd 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
john

Default Anyone try retro classic 3 wheel rollerskis

On Sep 2, 7:16*pm, wrote:
What I don't get is what are you doing on 150s if you stride on 910s?
That is, if you are actually using 910 wheels, not just referring to
the 900 classic series generically as 910.

Gene

john wrote:
I ended up ordering a clutch wheel and out rigger for my 150's, I'll
see if they are decent for classic and skating both, I'm not super
hopeful, but it would be nice to just own one pair of roller skis.

I do like how the 910's feel striding, sometimes I have to click the
reducers one click to slow them a bit, I'm concerned that the 150's
will be way too fast.- Hide quoted text -

I have the 900 series solid wheel skis for classic and the aero 150's
for skating. On the classics, I use the slower wheel and generally
like them, but they do feel a little sketchy for me going down big
hills on broken pavement. If I can get the 150's to work as combi's,
I'd prefer them. I'll post back in a week when I get the new wheels.

I really like the 150's, I can just ski right out of the driveway and
go wherever I want and cover a lot of gound. They are a really nice
ski for my purposes and I'm doing more roller skiing, which is a plus.