Old July 11th 13, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

On Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:35:29 AM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:
On Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:59:56 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:57:02 AM UTC-5, Dave Stallard wrote:

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:53:08 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote

And I marched BEHIND MLK with thousands of others.

Let's see -- MLK was assassinated on April 4, 1968. Scott Spittal was born on June 3, 1952.
So to march with MLK, the oldest he possibly could have been was 15.

I was 12, if I recall correctly, James Arthur Strohm. Some of us were born with a conscience, some of us were born psychopathic, Munchkin Zero.

So that was '64 or '65. Which march was it? And how did you get transportation to the march? And why didn't the crowd lynch an ugly, skinny white 12-year-old when they had the chance?

Ohh, I forgot, you were a "Freedom Rider" traveling the south and sitting in the back of the bus ... when you were 12. Playing hookey from school, probably.

Back in '64 they still had truant officers, and law enforcement officials would still go out of their way to protect little white boys from people who would harm them.

Scott, your stories are simply too implausible to be true, and there are still too many living witnesses who can refute them. Tell us which march. King's life was chronicled well enough that it's trivial to put a date on any of his marches, and you've already told enough of your life story on RSA that we'll be able to puncture your make-believe balloon in an instant.

Ads