Old December 28th 03, 08:25 PM
Dave M

"Gary S." wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:41:12 CST, "DZN"
wrote:

Its a fair amount cheaper to stay in a condo outside the village and drive a
few minutes to the hill. (I'm going with my family so we need a largish
condo.) Is it any easy place to go to by car. Many places out here in the
East have parking lots that fill fast and the outer parking lots are a real
hike to the lifts. I'll be going at the beginning of April, before Easter
so while its not a super peak season, its still is likely to be modestly
busy. I spring for a condo closer in if I have to, bit if its not necessary
I'd prefer to save the money. (The US$/C$ exchange rate isn't what it used
to be.) Any thoughts about this?an how driving/parking at Whistler is
likely to be?

Another option might be that many ski resort areas have a local
shuttle bus, thaqt passes many outlying lodging places, and then to
the lifts.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Or take the busses that are running every six mins. and are free. Get up
five minutes earlier and have a beer apres' and the crowds on the bus
are very managable. Unless you are staying way out *I* think it is the
way to go.

Dave