Old October 27th 05, 10:09 AM
?andypandy?

Default Scott you have been abused was Christ!

"David S" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:59:37 +0000, -= Spudley =- wrote:

SkySkum wrote:
David S wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:06:19 -0700, SkySkum AKA Peter Lucas, wrote:

David S wrote:

Karma will catch up with you.

Why dont you catch up with me? The offer stands, you can even select
the meeting place, so long as it is private. Ball is in your court,

Jannali Pub, Sat 3rd December.

Lets let the fists do the talking, OK?

OK then. But to be honest, I'm not much into fisting. So only if you
promise to be gentle, okay?

Hey everyone, meet Peter Lucas. He could teach a thing or two to nigel
about net-kooking. I've always wanted to get those two together
somehowe

Jannali Pub, Sat 3rd December.

Lets see if your fists can back up that ****ing loud mouth of yours.

ROLF!!!

Like I said, I'd love to these two fruitloops together
Now, if I could only get Scott Abraham to join in...

And what about Rod Speed?