Old December 24th 03, 03:25 PM
H. R. Bob Hofmann

Sam Seiber wrote in message ...
FYI gang, I have posted my last two ski days photo updates
on my site.
http://www.iskico.com
Copper & A-Basin, 18-Dec (My Birthday)
and
Loveland 23-Dec

No **** about my spelling errors. I just hope
you like the pictures.

Colorado really needs more snow. The bumps have granite in the
troughs. The Volkls are real fun. Glad I ordered tune tools from
Togner. The A-Basin pics remind me so much of you guys that came
out and logged some turns with me. I hope your season is going
well.

Happy holidays to you all. I hope my pics keep the fire burning
within. I sure had a blast Tuesday!

Sam "I ski Loveland, my Beloved Loveland" Seiber

Walt: did I mention how much I love my Volkls? Fine ride. REALLY!

Catcha ya all next year.

How did you manage to get sunset pictures from Copper and A-basin on
the same day??? Are yu faster than a speeding bullet? Never worry
about the spelling as long as it is somewhat similar to the word you
ment.

Bob Hofmann