Old September 6th 10, 01:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default California Helmet Law

On Sep 5, 8:19*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 5, 3:58*am, Evojeesus wrote:

On Sep 5, 10:41*am, Alan Baker wrote:

2. Seat belt laws pretty much *are* the same curtailment of personal
freedom as making helmets mandatory (with a small caveat for the fact
that a driver with a belt on will very occasionally be able to maintain
control he'd otherwise lose without the belt).

Anyone not wearing a seat belt is a complete idiot. They behave as if
laws of physics don't apply to them, LOL.

I alwaye wear my seatbelt and suggest to my passengers that they do
the same.

That behavior predated any mandatory seatbelt laws.

Hey, do you suggest to your friends that they lie to the cops?
Of course you do. You've done so right here on numerous occasions.
Any comment on Baker ppppuuuuusssssyyyyying out on his oft repeated
threat to lie to the Seattle cops?
You know, the same lie you supposedly told them. You know, felony
false reporting and knowingly lying to the police?
I LOVE IT!!!!! Waldron, Baker, Henry right in a row. Waldron lied to
the cops and got laughed out of court after committing felony perjury,
and his buddies threatened to do the same thing: falsely accuse me of
threatening their lives. Waldron was damn lucky he didn't get
prosecuted, and it looks like Dickless Henry and Baker were smart
enough to only talk **** here, not when they could get jailed for
doing so.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
What a bunch of pathetic ppppppuuuuuuusssssiiiiiiiiieeesssss!!!!!
Still waiting for that call from SPD. Contact info? Where is Brain
Fried Bob when I need him?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA