Old September 5th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default California Helmet Law

On Sep 5, 9:27*am, snowbender wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:35 am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Sep 3, 4:13 am, Dick G wrote:

http://www.skinet.com/ski/blogs/2010...s-to-cap-avoid....

Makes a ton of sense for kids, but simultaneously I hate the fact that
government once again intrudes in our private lives and tells us what
we can and cannot do

I bought my kids helmets after one of them slid off the edge of a
trail and down through a grove of trees on an icy day at Big Bear.
The day after we got them, the other son hit his head on a lift chair
frame, and the only injury was a scratch on the helmet.

But no one told me I HAD to do it.

Oh yeah they do. Don't you know it is illegal to wear helmet and drive
in a car in California?

snowbeader

Did you know the word "gullible" is misspelled in most dictionaries?