Old December 8th 04, 05:12 AM
Sean

"Hank Sniadoch" wrote in message
One more reply .... if your girlfriend handled the greens and blues at
Steamboat, she'll have no problem with Vail.

Vail has groomed trails on one side of their ridge, bowls which
intermediates can ski on the other side of the ridge, and then ungroomed
powder on the second ridge which is called Blue Sky Basin ..... I don't
recommend you ski Blue Sky Basin ..... but you could possibly do the bowls

The nice thing about Vail is you can get to the top and decide whether you
want to ski the bowls or turn around and stay with the groomed trails
"Sean" wrote in message

Thanks Hank and snoig...

Staying away from Blue Sky Basin works fine as I'd ruled it out b/c of time
restraints, anyway.

Appreciate your time in responding.