Old April 16th 18, 07:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

Default RATS!

On 13/04/2018 21:57, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 11:55:59 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:

A pathological liar who whined to the cops about how terrified he is

Can you get your story straight, you say I had no reason to be
"terrified" (not my words) and yet you keep threatening me and others to
come and confront you in person and see what happens ?

Which is it - are you a threat or a wimp ?

insulting MY manhood!!!!!!

You don't have any manhood to insult. Anthea saw the evidence LOL

Anytime you want to do so in person, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy ****, a freak who participates in online terrorism calling ME a wimp!!!
Clue time, ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy. You sound like Trump.

I read this parody of Trump in the Times on Saturday. Reminds me of your
bragging and bluster:

"I slept great last night. Better than anybody. Better than dead people,
even. Why would I not? Anybody you heard screaming like a woman wasn’t
me. Or an actual woman! Anybody who tells you I slept with a woman is
lying. Although I slept with loads. Hot ones! More than you."

ROFL at you.