Old February 7th 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
gr[_2_]

Default No More Nordic Norm 75mm?

Pavel314 wrote:
I wanted to get a pair of Nordic Norm 75mm boots for an old pair of
waxless skis that have been idle for many years. The old boots fell
apart after many years of use. I use waxables for long XC trips but
the waxless would be handy for just skiing around the farm after one
of our infrequent snowfalls.

It took several calls but I finally found a store that sold nordic ski
equipment here in Baltimore. The fellow told me that they don't make
Nordic Norm 75mm boots anymore. Is that true?

pli

The Whitewoods model is:
Whitewoods 301 Backcountry Touring Ski Boots

Sierra Trading Post used to carry a whole range of sizes, but now they
just have one size left.

http://gearx.com/whitewoods-301-75mm...eed=GoogleBase

seems to have more.

Akers has Alpina boots