Old March 6th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Adjusting Bindings

MoonMan wrote:
Walt wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:

Take your new skis and your boots to a shop
and have the job done by experienced professionals.

I do so love the idea that a sixteen year old part timer who started at the
shop last week is an "experienced professional" or am I just being overly
cynical....

The modern binding testing machines are automated and fairly
idiot-proof. Yes, someone can still screw it up if they try hard
enough, but you really don't need a decade of experience to use the
machines. Welcome to the modern world.

That said, the place I get mine tested does not have a high turnover of
employees.

//Walt