Old October 28th 04, 01:20 PM
John Ricketts

Have you tried the B2's? I hired some last year to do the Vallee Blanche and
found them rather heavy.

"Paul" wrote in message
I am trying to find a good deal on some Rossi B2's also, anyone found a
great price?

Paul

"Martino" wrote in message
Plake, you seem to have developed an eastern block fear of the

regulations.

Any US outlet will be glad to sell you anything as long as they get money
(in any form: cash or credit card).

Of course, many Europeans come to ski to US with their own gear and they
don't leave it in here; do they pay the duty when crossing the border?
Naturally no.

"og" wrote in message

"Plake" wrote in message
I'm going to Utah for 2wks in March and want to take advantage of the
USD/GBP exchange rate by buying new ski & board gear:

Rossignol B2/Fritschi Diamir £519 at Snow+Rock, £397 at rei.com
K2 Recon/Salomon SP3/Salomon Dialogue £664 at Snow+Rock, £355 at
rei.com!

So I have a couple of questions:

1) I suspect the US stores are pressurised by the European
manufacturers not to sell gear to Europeans. Is this true, and will
paying cash at the store help?

Not true. Cash or credit. All good.