Old November 28th 03, 10:46 AM
Ken Roberts

Default Why don't more skiers use RSN?

Yes, this newsgroup is a good resource. And I think there are ways to help
more skiers to benefit from it. And ways to make it a better resource.

I've started a discussion group for working on making rec.skiing.nordic
better for more skiers (? or maybe creating something else better for more):

You can join and participate in this new RSNfuture group by email or by web
interface. It's operated by Yahoo!Groups, so you join for free, but they
add some advertising on the messages. If you post something to the group,
your message and your email address are visible only to other group members,
not the whole internet.

I'm starting this RSNfuture group because I think discussion on
rec.skiing.nordic should be mostly about "skiing", not about "discussion".
So now there's another place for "discussion about better discussion".

Please join if you want to help make public discussion of XC skiing better
and reach more skiers.

Ken