Old March 6th 05, 06:36 PM
Terje Henriksen

Mark wrote:
Terje Henriksen wrote:
"The Martins" skrev i melding
news:MZ_Jd.1380$u45.850@trnddc08...

The NNN2 binding and boot setup has the metal bar on the boot tucked
about 10mm back from the from of the boot sole, the NNN1 boot has
the bar right at the front edge of the sole. You can use NNN2
boots on a NNN1 binding with a special rubber flexer installed but
you can't use a NNN1 boot in the NNN2 or NNN3 binding.

I do.

This interests me. I also have considered NNN boots onto new NNN2
bindings. Do you have any trouble with the heel being perched higher,
or have you "modded" it ? I mean by cutting two grooves (with a hot
knife or whatever) in the heel part of the boot ?

No, I used them as they were.

--
Terje Henriksen
Kirkenes