Old December 1st 16, 04:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Where's Horvath? (Was Study history, lest we forget it?)

On 11/30/2016 06:46 PM, Jay Pique wrote:
Wow I googled some old posts and I'll tell you this newsgroup is pure
gold. I mean seriously - does anyone else think that Horvath is pure
genius? I just think it is, overall, one of the most entertaining
things I've ever read. And I thank you all.

Yeah, he was smart as hell and I miss him. I changed the subject line
just in case...

--
Cheers, Bev
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the