Old January 31st 15, 10:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default You Can't Make it Up

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:59:33 -0600, comadrejo
wrote this crap:

pigo wrote:
On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 11:50:44 AM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:

It's a chance to ski Davos with someone else's money, something we
surely understand.

Really? I don't expect anyone else to pay for my choices to ski or anything else.

BTW, did that phony 1,700 number first reach you through FoxNews, or do
you also frequent other anti-news sources?

I think I got it from CNN. It's been widely reported. NBC is the most
"anti news" source I know of though.

Big dose of global warming set to hit the east coast this week too.

CNN also reported this...

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/16/wo...-hottest-year/

I don't like people ****ing on my boots and telling me it's raining. I
like to do my own research. That's why I'm a scientist. I keep
hearing that CO2 is a greenhouse gas and it's increasing. I checked
on the spectrographic analysis and found that CO2 barely retains more
IR than Nitrogen. Nitrogen is 70% of the atmosphere, CO2 is 400ppm.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe