Old August 20th 18, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default old jokes

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 18:08:54 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 4:32:38 PM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 13:00:34 -0700 (PDT), Me
wrote:

Here’s another on to make you dance for me again, MonkeyBoy:

Scott is so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a
twinkie on the other side just to get him through.

A twinkie? You need a box of twinkies, and a whole ham, and a string
of sausages.

You freaks do know that you are just making yourself look stupid,
don't you? You do know, eh? Holy ****, what a bunch of idiotic
dumb****s! Surprised you got out of junior high. If you did.

I got two degrees from Harvard, and another from Dartmouth. What do
you got? On my secret island base with six castaways, they call me,
"The Professor." After years on newsgroups, you still don't even know
what, "Word Wrap," is.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath