Old May 11th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Chamonix

On May 11, 6:22 am, "ant"
wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

What are you doing here? Another of your customers has dared to complain!

Damn, I'd sure like to complain to whatever mountain you work at, but
you hide, you disgusting ****.

You should be off threatening them as usual.

Yeah. Like I supposedly threatened YOU when you lied to the court.
Typical **** behavior.

You should see what they said... "RUN! Seller Misleading! Blackmail!
Unreasonable Scary! Vest Pathetic Condition!"
about this:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=360044568905

Amazing how a vile **** who lies to me makes up a whopper and calls me
Scary. You did the same thing when you lied about me and I told the
truth about you.
Pathological liars have a lot in common and use the same tactics,
****. When exposed as a liar, they start screaming they had been
threatened.
Threatened by the truth.
Holy ****, that bitch lied her freaking ass off and tried to rip me
off....then lied in feedback. And like the **** you are, you repeat
the lie.
Typical **** behavior.

It looks like compost and probably smelly too. But the parade of bashed-up
wrecked clothing below is even worse. You could try selling is as garden
mulch, then maybe your customers wouldn't complain quite so much.

Typical **** behavior. When somebody exposes you as a ****, lie,
smear, and defame.
Hey, I would have loved to have a chat with your mountain manager. No
wonder you hide. Of course, I would not lie about you. Don't have
to.
How pathetic. How Kerrison: a pathological liar, a psychopath, and
one fugly ****.
Now go get drunk. What you do best, ****. You've even better at that
than lying.