Old May 11th 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Chamonix

On May 11, 6:22*am, "ant"
wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

What are you doing here? Another of your customers has dared to complain!
You should be off threatening them as usual.
You should see what they said... "RUN! Seller Misleading! Blackmail!
Unreasonable Scary! Vest Pathetic Condition!"
about this:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=360044568905

It looks like compost and probably smelly too. But the parade of bashed-up
wrecked clothing below is even worse. *You could try selling is as garden
mulch, then maybe your customers wouldn't complain quite so much.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

Being exposed to the crap shack operation has been educational for
me. During my infrequent forays into eBay, I check a seller's posted
terms and conditions for signs of lunacy, and backtrack through any
negative comments as buyer or seller before becoming involved.