Old September 11th 03, 07:40 PM
Richard Henry

Default Vail vs Courchevel?

"OswCar" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
We are a group of 8 persons that are planning to go to ski next 17th
of January for a week.
We have been in Vail, so we decided to go to Courchevel to visit a new
place for us, but after reading some posts that talks about the icy
and lack of snow in Courchevel, we now have doubts about going there.
The ski and after ski in Vail is excellent and we don't want to be in
Courchevel thinking about how good was Vail. If you were us, Would
you try Vail again or you would choose Courchevel?

Vail. Definitely Vail. All the serious skiers will recommend Vail.

Are the snow conditions for mid january in Courchevel as good as Vail?

No.

Would you go to some other resort?

No. Stay at Vail.

We are intermediate skiers.