Old January 31st 20, 05:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Who wrote this?

[Default] On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 09:44:46 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

As an added cringe factor, his lie contains a humble brag!

"I was nothing but a draft dodger who got very unlucky.
But....when the **** hit the fan, I did what I could."

Oh, and I also love:

"Grabbed a ride on a supply chopper.
Weather socked in."

I wondered about that too! All the chopper pilots I knew flew in all
kinds of weather. They don't have tornadoes or hurricanes in Vietnam.
Do they?

He's borrowing lingo from ski mountains, lol.
Was it snowing in Vietnam, Saigon Schattie?

Maybe in the mountains?

Finally, he says "And that is the end of a very simply[sic] story."
I believe what he meant to say was "a very simply
MADE-UP story". LMAO!

You know where he's at right now? He never travels without his
computer or kindle or smart phone. He doesn't have access to those
things in jail. You know why he doesn't give us pics of his trips?
You can't take selfies in jail.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath