Old January 27th 20, 04:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Who wrote this?

[Default] On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 04:40:40 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

"Read my lips.
I went to Nam as a journalist.
I was only supposed to be there for two weeks.
I managed to get a chance to visit a couple of high school friends who had been
drafted and were stationed at a forward fire base.
Grabbed a ride on a supply chopper.
Weather socked in.
Charlie decided to be obnoxious, and nobody could get out or in for three days.

And that is the end of a very simply story.
Never was in the service, never claimed to be in the service, never even
claimed to be a REMF.
I have an immense amount of respect for those who actually served (with the
exception of Hochalugie and Horvath).
I was nothing but a draft dodger who got very unlucky.
But....when the **** hit the fan, I did what I could.
My respect and gratitude to Mr. Plant. I'm sorry these pathological liars have
twisted my experience beyond any recognition. I assure you that in no way have
I ever tried to inflate it beyond what it was: the ludicrous lies of these
obsessed wackos are their own creation."

Julian Assange? Pinocchio? Walter Mitty? Jon Lovitz (that's the
ticket)

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath