Old December 10th 04, 01:00 AM
Jack Nixon

Juan KoolDude wrote:

I count, I keep a database with resort, date, conditions, and price.
This helps me make my decisions for the following season and look for
deals. 30-40 days per year. Looking at 40-50 this year since I got a
good deal.

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:33:15 -0500, Walt
wrote:

Mary Malmros wrote:
SKIMORE wrote:

How many days do people in this group actually ski each year?

I get onto the mountain somehing over 100 days a season, but don't feel
it necessary to get first and last lift. I can do that because I live
just a few miles from the base, and am too old for anyone to hire.

Jack