Old December 8th 04, 04:27 AM
Juan KoolDude

I count, I keep a database with resort, date, conditions, and price.
This helps me make my decisions for the following season and look for
deals. 30-40 days per year. Looking at 40-50 this year since I got a
good deal.

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:33:15 -0500, Walt
wrote:

Mary Malmros wrote:
SKIMORE wrote:

How many days do people in this group actually ski each year?

A lot (I guess 30 to 60), but most of them are not full 9-to-4 days.

Who can keep count? I count resorts, because it's easier to remember.
So, 20 to 30 different hills a season, one to ten days each. Most
are one day affairs. Maybe forty to fifty days?

http://www.2skierz.com