Old March 8th 15, 11:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Schattie RESIGNS as CEO of TIXFI! And is replaced by a WOMAN!And surrenders all of his stock shares to her!!

On Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 5:31:18 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

I thought it was $50,000 - and I don't know the details of the actual cash transactions. It might have been all fictitious paper money.

I just took of some zero's. Pigo shorthand. I'd imagine that she'd have to put up some kind of real asset to support the 50K. And was scammed into splitting it with assbandit. But was apparently on top if it enough to be able to bring it back into her sphere of control or influence once he was deemed ineligible/incompetent/just toooooo lame. I'd imagine that an investigation, background check, worthiness exam, would reveal pre name change criminal history and unsavory acts.