Old November 25th 03, 02:35 PM
Alan van Wyk

Default Season pass for multiple resorts

Does anyone know if there are any groups of resorts that share a
season lift pass.
In general, I go on about 3 to 4 ski trips around Europe, to different
resorts and always end up buying 1 week passes for each of the reosrts
at a cost of about £120 a pop.
It therefore works out just about the same as buying a season pass for
one resort.
i am looking for a pass that will allow me to travel to different
resorts each time and thus allow me to pop over the odd weekend etc.

Apparently the Chamski one allows you to spend a few days on a few
different resorts, but I am not sure!

Thanks for any help you guys might post!

Alan van Wyk