Old September 22nd 03, 08:33 AM
Ian Spare

Default Innsbruck Mountains (and bars)

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:58:03 +0200, "Enotrio Pallanzo"
wrote:

"Gary Looft" ha scritto nel messaggio
m...
Hi. I'm heading to Innsbruck in January 2004. I know that there's five
resorts surrounding Innsbruck. What I'd like to know is which are
worth going to. Stubai Glacier appears to be the highest/largest and
most varied so we will definitely be going there. What is good, what
is not?

Axamer Lizum, South East Innsbruck, is worth spending one day. You are going
to try 5 of the 6 slopes of the Olympics.

But pick a weekday, it's pretty busy weekends. Fantastic station,
every run is excellent in a way that larger stations just can't
manage.

Ian

--
Yeah, because you never know when the value of 2^15 will change and
you have to go through all your code fixing it.