Old December 6th 11, 06:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

Default Summit County CO snowlevels

On Nov 30, 7:43*pm, " wrote:
Snoig and other Summit County CO locals,

How is the snow so far this year? * I'm thinking about getting out to
Breck, Keystone and A-basin for 7-10 days starting about Dec 7.

It's all man-made with no natural snow trails open yet. We haven't
had a storm that is more than a couple of inches at a time but if we
did get a double digit dump they could probably open up a lot more
terrain. They may have Peak 7 open by this weekend since they have
been blowing a lot of snow there but all that is open now are some of
the blues and greens on Peak 8 and 9. And with sunny days predicted
for the next week, I doubt they will open any black trails open until
a week before the holidays if we are lucky.