Old October 15th 10, 07:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Richard Henry

Default No instructing for me this winter...

On Oct 14, 8:45 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

pigo wrote:
On Oct 14, 4:56 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
....and that's OK.

Last year, I didn't instruct because Cypress Mountain downsized their
staff during the Olympic Games. This year they've changed the rules
enough that it's no longer worth the hassle.

Oh, well... I guess I'll take my level II course this year and see what
next year brings...

Oh well. Maybe you can SKI instead ! :-)

That thought occurred to me, too. ;-)

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

One of my high school girl friends was a weekend ski instructor at
Cannon Mountain. I expressed envy at her being on the mountain so
much. She said "I spend all day skiing with 6-year-olds!"