Old October 15th 10, 01:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Stuart[_5_]

Default No instructing for me this winter...

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
....and that's OK.

Last year, I didn't instruct because Cypress Mountain downsized their
staff during the Olympic Games. This year they've changed the rules
enough that it's no longer worth the hassle.

Oh, well... I guess I'll take my level II course this year and see what
next year brings...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

I did my Level 2 last March. Not much more difficult that Level 1 except
there is quite a bit more emphasis on "detection and correction" They start
to get more picky with your demonstration skiing as well...