Old March 30th 04, 07:12 PM
Steve

Default Bindings for Salomon Snow Blades

I have a pair of 1997 lightly used Salomon Snow Blades that have
broken bindings (yes, both sides - one side drastic, the other has a
small crack starting where the bale hooks on). The skis themselves are
in near perfect condition.

Well, it turns out Salomon does not sell replacement bindings.
Apparently, I'm the only one who has ever broken one, so no need to
stock spare parts. I checked to see if I could get a pair from other
"ski board" companies like K-2 or Atomic and struck out there too.

Does anybody know where I can get a pair of new bindings for my
blades? I know that regular step-in release bindings can not be used
due to their extra length and the resulting detremental effect on the
flex of the ski.

I would be most thankful if anybody can point me to a source of new
bindings so I would not have to throw away a perfectly good pair of
skis. I am willing to plug and re-drill if the screw pattern is
different.