Old December 24th 07, 07:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Skywalker

Default where to stay in arc1800

Jacqui thanks yours. I also bought Les Arcs pass luckily.

Do you know why it is closed down and for season long ?

ParalyticSkiCrazie yazdı:
You won't be able to buy a Paradiski Lift Pass this winter - the
Vanoise Express has been closed for the season from today!! I'm off to
La Plagne on Thursday and was wondering whether to buy the complete
Paradiski Pass - at least the decision has now been made for me!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year skiing to all of you and your
families.

Jacqui