Old October 27th 03, 08:31 AM
PG

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

"Dave J" wrote in message
In inside
of uk.net.news.config, 'David Off' wrote:

My point exactly, you will create a newsgroup that you will subsequently
have to go about removing due to lack of traffic, as you have obviously
done already judging by your comment.

How will usenet ever cope with the load. I mean, imagine it! Several
(at *least* two or three) messages inside unnc, *plus* a posting in
una requesting a fast track removal. What a horrendous task

That response like public service 'fonctionnaire' logic to me (particularly
the French version)
;o)

Pete