Old February 17th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Pip Luscher[_3_]

Default decline

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 00:30:48 +0100, "Roger Moss"
wrote:

From your point of view, a new chairlift from Samoëns, replacing the two old
onward chairs just beyond the Grand Massif Express Gondola arrival.

Which speeds things up a little, and changes the outlook on the way up, as
you'll see...

That would be good. The first time I went into that valley last year,
one of the (for me) return lifts was closed and the queue for the
other was huge. Made me a bit cautious about leaving it late to
return.

Next new thing in Flaine, development-wise, will be Le Centaure - MGM's
4-star appartment complex, scheduled for delivery at Christmas 2011.

--
-Pip