Old May 11th 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Scott Abraham Syndrome

On May 10, 4:17*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
And you've been laughed at by law enforcement in Richard's neck of
the
woods, then.

Excuse me? *I have never contacted any California LE. *You just got
busted making up another whopper of a lie, Wack Job. *What were you
saying about credibility?

You really should remember your lies, Scottie. You've already claimed
have contacted them but that they declined to do anything about it...

Busted again, you pathetic idiot. *You really should remember your
lies. *I never claimed to have contacted California LE. *Never did.
Typical Alan Baker: when exposed as a liar, keep lying.

Yes, Scottie, you did. Or don't you remember saying this:

No, Baker, I didn't. *Once again, when caught in a blatant, obvious,
ridiculously transparent lie, you ignore being caught and continue to
make up even stranger rationalizations for your lying.

'I acted on it. *LE decided not to. *Shame. *Evidence was there, wasn't
worth their time. *Little things like perverts, child molesters,
identity thefts aced me out. *If I had been a woman, they probably
would have. *But as one investigator told me, "We're not worried about
you: you can take care of yourself if they ever decide to escalate,
and those asshole ain't got the balls." '

How did LE decide "not to" and how did you know of this decision if you
never contacted them?

Baker, you pathetic sick freak, you stated *I had contacted California
LE. *Then you offered this as proof when caught lying. *You are
insane.

And it proves you did contact them. Otherwise:

1. How did you know what they decided to do?

2. Why were they deciding anything in the first place?

3. Or are you claiming that that wasn't an actual quote from you? (Be
aware, I can produce the link if needed).

Since you punked out on answering my question the first time around, I
expect nothing more this time, but it's fun watching you splutter.

Baker, you deranged nutjob delusional dumb**** idiot, you claimed I
had contacted California LE. I did not. I never said I did.
Apologize for lying. Admit you lied. That's what a man would do.
And that is why you are incapable of admitting to a lie.