Old March 14th 19, 06:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Time for a new one

[Default] On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:32:56 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

I've found that the more someone lies, and the more he yells, the
guiltier he is.
Just ask R. Kelly.

Rollin rollin rollin
keep that cargo rollin,
though his asshole's swollin
Rawhind!

Trunky's masturbating,
no women he's been dating,
taking his boyfriends from behind.

Holy ****. Are you so stupid, so incredibly clueless,

I'm insightful.

that a freak like you compares me to R. Kelly

Why not?

and then writes filthy drivel like this?
You do know you are yelling, don't you?

Nope. I've been singing.

How drunk are you?

I haven't had a drink since Saturday.

Already know how stupid you are.

I'm a Harvard graduate, and I'm going to MIT. I paper my walls with
college degrees.

BTW, Whistler was wonderful today. Sunshine and packed powder,

You said you were skiing Sun Peaks.
Caughtyoulyingagain.

Sung to the tune of, "Green Acres."

See-attle is no place for me.
Trun-kee's got it in for me.
Assholes spreading out so far and wide.
Keep that Trunky off my backside.

Bos-ton is where I'd rather be.
I get allergic smelling weed.
I just adore a plate of beans.
Trunky, you're lying, just give me a golf course green.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath