Old October 14th 05, 03:07 AM

Default Bindings from straight skiis suitable for for shaped?

I was just thinking. I have some older skiis here that have bindings
on them.

I was thinking I might be able to get away cheap by using the bindings
off of one of them on a set of shaped skiis, but then I got to thinking
they might be too wide?

I have a pair of Kneissl White StarRS (195cm) with some good looking
Salomon Driver 797 Bindings These bindings are in the best shape.

I also have a pair of Hart CompSL (200?) with some Marker M48 Titanium
bindings. These show a little more wear, but still in good working
order.

Will they fit a pair of shaped skiis? Something like Rossi Bandits or
Salomon X-Screams???

Buster