Old February 5th 04, 11:33 PM
russ

(Armin) wrote in message
I'm thinking about buying a pair of Atomic BetaRide REX's and I was
planning on putting a pair of Fritschi Freeride bindings on them

Good call. That's my setup.

it's stated that your HAVE to use
Atomic bindings with them. Apparently mounting any other make of
binding on them voids the warranty?

Don't break them. As someone who used to go through 4-6 pairs of skis
per year, Atomics are pretty durable skis compared to other makes....

Has anyone got any
experience using non-Atomic bindings with this years crop of Atomic
skis?

My REX's are from last year I believe. Though the construction is
identical say my ski shop friends. They ski great. I'd go with the
Fritshci's over the Atomics becuase Atomic bindings (a) cost too much
and (b) the ones I've seen aren't so good on the uphill portion of
tours.

-rc