Old May 13th 09, 02:51 PM posted to fj.kanji,rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default A gay Yeti raped me!!!

On Apr 19, 6:22*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Apr 19, 6:17*pm, Ben Tuddy wrote:

I was in the Alps, alone, nude.

Suddenly and without warning, a gay Yeti came from
behind and he shoved his massive cock up my
tiny little asshole!

He then raped my ass and after he came, he forced
me to suck his dirty cock.

Then he continued to rape me and he fisted my innocent
asshole with his paws.

He raped me for 2 hours and 56 minutes, then he left.

Now my willy is sore and my asshole is bleeding and
I have the foul taste of Yeti-cum in my mouth!!!

So NEVER, ever walk around in the nude while you
are in the Alps or a gay Yeti may rape you, too!!!

I didn't realize Scott acquired a white Bogner suit...good for him...- Hide quoted text -

I wish I had a white Bogner. I would be delighted to wear it, just to
**** with freaks like you. I do have a lovely two piece Bogner outfit
I save for special occasions.
Gotta tell you why I enjoy wearing it. Idiots like you, who pose and
preen and think their gear makes them cool, are so easy to play.
You're so ****ing stupid you don't even know you're being exposed for
the dip**** fool you are.
Now go **** yourself. Or show up in person and make a rape joke to a
survivor, coward.