Old January 22nd 04, 07:59 PM
Mike T

Default Bought my first board, a little help please

Thanks for everyone's input. Right now I'm set at 18/3. I think I'll
give that a try and keep my tools handy for adjustments.

I think that's a great place to start, and bringing the tools along is a
good idea for several reasons. I recommend you give yourself a at least
a few runs to try and get used to any stance changes you might make,
unless something is so uncomfortable that you are sure it's wrong. Keep
in mind you can change not only the angles, but the stance width as
well... if you change angles and it doesn't improve your experience, you
can always narrow or widen the stance too.

Mike T