Old July 6th 03, 02:07 PM
scottabe

Default Richard Henry's pathological lies

in article MxQNa.2072$7e.448@fed1read07, Richard Henry at
wrote on 7/6/03 12:52 AM:

Tarapia Tapioco wrote in message
x.it...
Hey, would one of you guys shut that fat **** up? You keep promising to

kick
his nuts upside his ears, why won't one of you do it?
I think he's right. Nothing but a bunch of yellowbellied cowards.

If you read carefully, you will see that Scott is the one doing all the
threatening.

What an insane LIE! My life has been threatened by the terrorists of RSA on
scores of occasions. It is RICHARD HENRY and his insane friends who
continue to stalk, to threaten, to lie.

Several of the larger Seattle residents have offered to meet Scott at public
places, even in a refereed prize fight. Scott usually just leaves town on
the appointed day.

What an insane LIE! The same sick lying, the same vile defamations from a
despicable coward who has a filthy habit of posting my home address and
inviting people to do violence. This from an anonymous coward who has never
identified himself and his address, while he posts my home address on wacko
newsgroups trying to recruit the insane to do his dirty work for him.
Clue time. David "Princess" Hobbs is the same wacko who ran and hid behind
the skirts of a cop after he made death threats. This cowardly psychopath
is beneath contempt.

Just be happy Bert's not posting. Scott is like the loon you may have seen
standing on the corner yelling at all the passing cars. Bert is the one guy
who stops and gives him a dollar.

Richard Henry is like the guy who molests your children, stalks your wife,
and kills your pets.