Old January 11th 20, 02:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default WARNING -- On topic!

[Default] On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 17:40:45 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

I always laugh when you call anyone else ugly, Mr. Melonhead.

I win.

The ugly contest.

Obese-Wan-Kenobee wins.

Blow-be-Wan-Kenobee

You talking to me?

You talking to me?

Of course not! I'm talking to/about Trunky!

It would be so cool to see his melon head knocked off by an overpass! Splat!

Ha! You made my day. Trunky is so stupid that he doesn't even know we
are talking about him. I know where he lives. I went past his house.
I even called him on the phone. I heard his squeaky Mickey Mouse
voice on the phone. If he thinks he's a baritone with a big dick he
needs to be locked up. He's a soprano with a dinky winky.

He'll be back with an amazing story about how he stayed in a million
dollar mansion and movie stars and politicians bought him lunch. He'll
tell us how gold medal winners and supermodels gave him blowjobs and
Bogners. Oh yeah. He'll tell us that they went to the same AA
meetings as him.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath