Old January 22nd 04, 07:32 PM
Neil Gendzwill

Default Seven Springs comes through/New gear!

Joe Ramirez wrote:

Oh, and the shop we bought from is organizing a great trip to Lake Louise
and Banff in early April. It's super cheap and includes four nights at the
Chateau Lake Louise and three at the Banff Springs Hotel. We gawked at, but
did not stay in, both those resorts when we were in Alberta ten years ago.
My wife is seriously interested in joining this expedition -- this could be
the one part of the snowboarding experience that she will really enjoy!

Go for it, you won't regret it. I only wish I could afford to stay at
the Chateau. Your wife will enjoy the trip even if she never sets foot
off the Chateau property. And I have always said that you can learn the
technique of riding or skiing at your little local resort, but it takes
a place like Louise to make you fall head over heels in love with the
experience. Even skidding sideways down the beginner trail is glorious
when you look up and see the Bow Valley laid out under your feet. If
you have a bad day, just sit on the deck in the lodge and soak up the
vibe and the scenery. It is a seriously beautiful place.

Neil