Old January 22nd 04, 07:09 PM
Han Solo (D)

Default Seven Springs comes through/New gear!

"Joe Ramirez" wrote:

I mentioned to some people here that I had sent an abridged version of
my message, "Our snowboarding misadventure at Seven Springs," to the
resort, but that I wasn't expecting a response. Well, I was wrong.
Today I received an e-mail from the director of the ski and snowboard
school at Seven Springs. He said that he was disappointed that our
first experience at the resort had not been enjoyable, and to make up
for it he offered me free lift tickets, equipment rentals, and a
private lesson for my son and me, which I accepted. I'm not sure
whether the moral of this tale is that the squeaky wheel gets the
grease or that a big company can sometimes be responsive and helpful
to its customers -- maybe both -- but I respect the gesture and I'm
pleased to get the complimentary private lesson.

Hey, that is really what I call customer service!
I wish we had the same here :-)

And congratulations to your new equipement...now you'll probably going to
stay on that great sport!

Hope your learning will be much fun!

Martin