Old January 3rd 17, 03:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default Burton Ultra Prime

On Tuesday, September 15, 1998 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, Frank Janssens wrote:
Any comments on the Burton U.P. ?
I think it's the best board on earth (and on the moon too !!)

I started snowboarding in 1985, using a swingbo. We built our own snowboards back then, using fiberblass and windsurfing footstraps. I've used so many boards. Powder, halfpipe, carving. The biggest fun I ever had was with a UP 162, carbon bindings, burton reactor racing boots. Definitely the best freecarving board ever built. Never matched by any board, even nowadays IMHO