Old January 7th 04, 08:50 PM
Kitty Panza

Default PARK City or Deer Valley

I'll say Deer Valley. Best grooming in the area. Sometimes, there are
side-by-side runs marked blue or black, the difference being one is
groomed and the other is left to bump up. So, it's got some nice steeps
for those of us whose knees can't take the bumps. The liftlines aren't
bad, either. Can't beat the customer service, either. It's nice to
be pampered once in awhile. And, the pastries in the Snow Park Lodge
are to die for (a friend of mine is a pastry chef there).

Be aware that the town is kind of messy right now. We had a boatload of
snow the last 2 weeks, with supposedly more to come. Leave your nice
shoes at home unless they have good tread - the sidewalks get rather
slippery. Also, the Sundance Film Festival starts up on January 15.
It gets CROWDED and CRAZY in town from then until January 25. So,
if this is inside your time frame, be prepared!