Old July 22nd 18, 04:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 09:18:24 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

I didn't know they they gave out parole ID cards. I'm not eligible
like you.

Busted lying again. You freaks ran my record many times and lied
your asses off, as you just did.

You got at least three DUIs, maybe more.

You couldn't even show an Amazon Prime membership card.

Ain't dumb enough to pay for prime. Obviously, you are.

I don't pay for Amazon Prime. I get it for free.

You're a great advertisement.

I'm a great advertisement for truth, justice, and the American way.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath