Old December 7th 04, 05:13 PM
pigo

Or maybe it signals the end of fad of new age, lingoistic, "riders" and
things will get back to skiing and being good at it.

"Airjunkie2000" wrote in message
oups.com...
FREEZE magazine January 05 issue is the last one EVER!
TransWorld Media cuts some fat and I guess they consider FREEZE to be
that fat. There will be many disappointed rippers reading the Jan 05
issue. FREEZE magazine was the first ski mag to make the move into the
new school ski world and introduce the icon skiers of this new age. As
far as most are concerned The New Canadian Air Force, Johnny Mosely's
360 mute at Nagano 98 Olympics together with FREEZE and a few other
icon athletes saved the sport of skiing. It sucks to see this
influential part of our sport go, but they aren't the only mag
showcasing the new school talent nowadays. Raise your drink to the mag
that made it happen and to the great new sport that we have all taken
part in.
http://www.huckzone.com/